Run 42 195 m through beautiful Jönköping
Get ready for the seventh edition of the Jönköping marathon on 26 August 2023.
The Jönköping marathon offers many beautiful views along the Vättern, Jönköping and Huskvarna. You run large parts of the race that existed in the 80s and end with a mighty finish in the middle of the Munksjö Bridge.
|Date:||26. augusti 2023|
|Location:||Spira (Expo), Munksjöbron (Start/Finish)|
|Maximum time:||6 hours|
|Distance:||42 195 metres|
|Total increase:||approx. 240 m|
|Minimum age:||17 år +|
Registration for Jönköping marathon opens in October
Read terms and conditions before you register.
Registration fee includes
- Energy and fluid stations along the track, water, sports drink (Enervit), pickles and bananas
- Electronic timing with a chip (on the bib)
- Finisher T-shirt
- Finisher bag with plenty of goodies
- Nice medal at the finish line
- 2 running sessions where we try the track
- A training session with Team Runner’s HIGH during the competition week. Preparatory session
Tip: hover your mouse over the track profile to see which area of the track the profile applies to. Click on the water stations to see what will be served there. Click on the kilometre markers to see the times the runners pass.