Run 42,195 metres through beautiful Jönköping
Get ready for the seventh edition of the Jönköping Marathon on 26 August 2023.
The Jönköping Marathon offers many beautiful views along the Vättern, Jönköping and Huskvarna. You run large parts of the race that existed in the 80s and end with a mighty finish in the middle of the Munksjö Bridge.
|Date:||26. august 2023|
|Location:||Spira (Expo), Munksjöbron (Start/Finish)|
|Maximum time:||6 hours|
|Distance:||42 195 metres|
|Total increase:||approx. 240 m|
|Minimum age:||17 år +|
You can register up to 5 runners at the same time.
To register more than 5 runners use the group registration.
Read terms and conditions before you register.
Registration fee includes
- Energy and fluid stations along the track, water, sports drink (Enervit), pickles and bananas
- Electronic timing with a chip (on the bib)
- Finisher T-shirt
- Finisher bag with plenty of goodies
- Nice medal at the finish line
- 2 running sessions where we try the track
- A training session with Team Runner’s HIGH during the competition week. Preparatory session
Here you will find an interactive map of the marathon course.
Here you can download the map as a PDF or as a GPX file
Facts about the marathon
- Length of the marathon is 42 195 meters
- Men’s world record: 2:01:09 by Eliud Kipchoge (2022)
- Women’s world record: 2.14.04 by Brigid Kosgei (2019)
- Swedish record men: 2:10:03 by Mustafa Mohamed (2020)
- Swedish record women: 2:23:41 by Isabellah Andersson (2011)
- Fastest times Jönköping Marathon: men 2:39:51 by Patrik Brants (2018) and women 3:00:11 Elmina Saksi (2020)