Run 42,195 metres through beautiful Jönköping
Get ready for the eighth edition of the Jönköping Marathon on August 31, 2024.
Our marathon offers many beautiful views along Vättern, Jönköping and Huskvarna. You run large parts of the marathon race that existed in the 80s, around three lakes, through three nature reserves, through Jönköping’s city center and finish with a mighty finish in the middle of Munksjöbron.
Run together with runners from over 40 nations. Jönköping offers a great audience and our sports clubs and officials will encourage and take care of you along the way.
|Date:||31. august 2024|
|Location:||Spira (Expo), Munksjöbron (Start/Finish)|
|Maximum time:||6 hours|
|Distance:||42 195 metres|
|Minimum age:||17 år +|
Registration fee includes
- Energy and fluid stations along the track, water, sports drink (Enervit), pickles and bananas
- Electronic timing with a chip (on the bib)
- Finisher T-shirt
- Finisher bag with plenty of goodies
- Nice medal at the finish line
- 2 running sessions where we try the track
- A training session with Team Runner’s HIGH during the competition week. Preparatory session
Map Jönköping Marathon
Here you will find an interactive map of the marathon course with all hydration stations, power zones and elevation profile.
Facts about the marathon
- Length of the marathon is 42 195 meters
- World record men: 2:00:35 by Kelvin Kiptum (2023)
- Women’s world record: 2.11.53 by Tigist Assefa (2023)
- Swedish record men: 2:10:03 by Mustafa Mohamed (2020)
- Swedish record women: 2:23:41 by Isabellah Andersson (2011)
- Fastest times Jönköping Marathon: men 2:30:57 by Jochen Uhrig (Germany) (2023) and women 2:58:53 Elmina Saksi (2023).